Vote Rating
    paubach is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by walker_cn View Post
    great Plug-In, Thanks for sharing.

But there is a problem. I test in your demo, For any row, when the expander is in expanded state, and i try to click the column title, the grid sort data, and the expander panel just disappears and will not be there anymore.

Sorry for my english, you can test your demo:
    1. click a row, to expand the expander panel
    2. click column title to sort
    3. click same row, but the expander panel never appear

It happens to me too. Adding the fix, when sorting, the expanded panel disappears, although we can later collapse and expand and it appears again. But it would be great if this wouldn't disappear.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Juel is on a distinguished road

The quick fix is to move the call to replaceClass() in expandRow() in RowPanelExpander before beforeExpand(). Then any components which need to read attributes like offsetWidth get reasonable values and can be outlined correctly.
    Hi, I guess I have a similar problem in a different context...

Code:
    createExpandingRowPanelItems: function(record, rowIndex){
                            var testpanel = new Ext.Panel({
                                    html:'Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest',
                                    autoScroll:true,
                                    autoWidth:true
                            });
                            var panelItems = [testpanel];
                            return panelItems;
                    }
    My panel doesn't show a scrollbar and teeest - text gets cut at the right end of the panel.
    I moved replaceClass() from expandRow() to the first line in beforeExpand(), but didn't get any different behaviour.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    daiei27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Guess after I posted in this thread I never came back and mentioned I updated the original RowExpander. I don't promise it'll fit everybody's needs, but it can contain all sorts of Ext elements within it without creating memory leaks and I haven't had any of the issues mentioned in this thread.

You can give it a try to see if it fits your purposes better:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...D-April-5-2010

Vote Rating
    paubach is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by daiei27 View Post
    Guess after I posted in this thread I never came back and mentioned I updated the original RowExpander. I don't promise it'll fit everybody's needs, but it can contain all sorts of Ext elements within it without creating memory leaks and I haven't had any of the issues mentioned in this thread.

You can give it a try to see if it fits your purposes better:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...D-April-5-2010
    The same error that I posted about RoxPanelExpander happens with RowExpander. But in that case 1st change (sorting or anything) makes the content of the expander to disappear leaving an empty box, and 2nd change the box disappears. Everything very weird...

Vote Rating
    steffenk has a spectacular aura about steffenk has a spectacular aura about steffenk has a spectacular aura about

I updated first post code and added support for stateful grid, added known issues from this thread and 2 new methods: expandAll and collapseAll
    vg Steffen
    --------------------------------------
    Release Manager of TYPO3 4.5

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Hi steffenk, thats cool - I tried the new RowPanelExpander but still have this issue and also sorting doesn't seem to work as expected, like paubach stated before... did you test that in detail? Otherwise I do something completely wrong

Vote Rating
    steffenk has a spectacular aura about steffenk has a spectacular aura about steffenk has a spectacular aura about

Hi,

i will look to the scroll issue. I use it stateful and with different types of containers. This is built in with TYPO3 4.5beta3 and works pretty well.

sample_typo3.png
    vg Steffen

Vote Rating

Just an update: with remote grid and stateful it works after reload/sort. problem is the local mode, i'm currently work on a solution.
    vg Steffen

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I used it with a local store and not stateful, that made the difference probably... looking forward to the local version ;-)

Ext JS Premium Member pavanextjs's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    pavanextjs is on a distinguished road

Question Problem with CheckboxSelectionModel inside the Nested Grid of RowPanelExpander

Problem with CheckboxSelectionModel inside the Nested Grid of RowPanelExpander

I have this strange problem with the CheckboxSelectionModel inside the nested grid of RowPanelExpander.

Problem is explained in this Link.

Any ideas & suggestions ?