Ext User
    Vote Rating
    topcoder1 is on a distinguished road

Default pin image on the InfoPanel

pin image on the InfoPanel

the pin image that's to the right of the title of the InfoPanel does not show up for me(showPin is set to true). I can't find this particular image either... searched through the accordion files and the ext image folders and style sheets. can someone help me with this silly problem? it must just be me...

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    brian.moeskau is an unknown quantity at this point

Moved to user extensions forum.

Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by topcoder1 View Post
    the pin image that's to the right of the title of the InfoPanel does not show up for me(showPin is set to true). I can't find this particular image either... searched through the accordion files and the ext image folders and style sheets. can someone help me with this silly problem? it must just be me...
    It's image from Ext distribution, two in fact. Search for stick.gif and stuck.gif and check if path to them is right in your css.
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Education, extensions and services for developers at new http://extjs.eu
    News: Grid Search Plugin, ExtJS 5 Complex Data Binding using MVVM

Thread Participants: 2