Ext User
    Vote Rating
    poeppe is on a distinguished road

Hi Saki, thank you for the great upload widget.

after a few hours playing around with it and getting anoyed of the uploadprogress extension i got a few unsolved problems.

If i got three files on the upload queue where one file is twice, i dont receive any files in my upload.php in $_FILES. So I don't know what to return {"success":false} doesn't work. What happens in the UploadForm is, that no process will be displayed and after a few seconds all the files are removed.... The same problem i got if the size of the files i want to upload exceeds the post_max_size in the php.ini

For people who have problems with the uploadprogress extension in combination with windows these links should help you:
    http://www.php-developers.net/2007/0...rogress-meter/

I also didn't get the PECL dll version to run, so i use this one from:
    http://www.emforge.org/wiki/AjaxBasedFileUploadForPHP

With this both links everything works perfect for me.

@galdaka: Why don't you use a BasicDialog and put the UploadForm just into it for a dialog version. Or is that not what you want ?

I hope i can help someone with my cognitions

bya

Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by poeppe View Post
    Hi Saki, thank you for the great upload widget.

after a few hours playing around with it and getting anoyed of the uploadprogress extension i got a few unsolved problems.

If i got three files on the upload queue where one file is twice, i dont receive any files in my upload.php in $_FILES. So I don't know what to return {"success":false} doesn't work. What happens in the UploadForm is, that no process will be displayed and after a few seconds all the files are removed.... The same problem i got if the size of the files i want to upload exceeds the post_max_size in the php.ini

Re same files: I haven't observed this problem, I'm running exclusively Linux servers though. Does failure callback get executed when you return {"success":false}?

Re file size: Unfortunately, it works as you describe. File is first uploaded and then the file size error is reported.

Cheers,
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Education, extensions and services for developers at new http://extjs.eu
    News: Blessing and Curse of refs, Grid MultiSearch Plugin

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    poeppe is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by jsakalos View Post
    Re same files: I haven't observed this problem, I'm running exclusively Linux servers though. Does failure callback get executed when you return {"success":false}?
    OK, i tested it once again and there is no problem with double files. Probably it didn't work yesterday because of the mentioned filesize. I tested it with large files between 5 mb and 20 mb ... 10mb + 5mb + 5mb = 20mb and i think in that moment i had the max_post @ 16mb

rainy regards from munich/germany

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    cag3 is on a distinguished road

i think for userfriendly reasons it would be nice to have a zip file of the extension?
    i dont understand why i need to rip all the files manually from the source.....

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    B0rn2kill is on a distinguished road

Hi,

This is so cool...

But where i can find the source to implement in my website?>

Vote Rating
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

Right click on demo page, View Source, find out which files you need, download from demo page.

Good luck!
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    pcrombach is on a distinguished road

Default serverside

serverside

Hi, nice work! Tell me what do I need on the serverside.

Vote Rating

It depends on your server side language. If you use PHP then: http://www.php.net/manual/en/features.file-upload.php
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    southside is on a distinguished road

Default File Upload Widget

File Upload Widget

Can anyone advise where I can download the file update widget?

Vote Rating

Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar