Ext User
    Vote Rating
    poeppe is on a distinguished road

Hi Saki, thank you for the great upload widget.

after a few hours playing around with it and getting anoyed of the uploadprogress extension i got a few unsolved problems.

If i got three files on the upload queue where one file is twice, i dont receive any files in my upload.php in $_FILES. So I don't know what to return {"success":false} doesn't work. What happens in the UploadForm is, that no process will be displayed and after a few seconds all the files are removed.... The same problem i got if the size of the files i want to upload exceeds the post_max_size in the php.ini

For people who have problems with the uploadprogress extension in combination with windows these links should help you:
    http://www.php-developers.net/2007/0...rogress-meter/

I also didn't get the PECL dll version to run, so i use this one from:
    http://www.emforge.org/wiki/AjaxBasedFileUploadForPHP

With this both links everything works perfect for me.

@galdaka: Why don't you use a BasicDialog and put the UploadForm just into it for a dialog version. Or is that not what you want ?

I hope i can help someone with my cognitions

bya

Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by poeppe View Post
    Hi Saki, thank you for the great upload widget.

after a few hours playing around with it and getting anoyed of the uploadprogress extension i got a few unsolved problems.

If i got three files on the upload queue where one file is twice, i dont receive any files in my upload.php in $_FILES. So I don't know what to return {"success":false} doesn't work. What happens in the UploadForm is, that no process will be displayed and after a few seconds all the files are removed.... The same problem i got if the size of the files i want to upload exceeds the post_max_size in the php.ini

Re same files: I haven't observed this problem, I'm running exclusively Linux servers though. Does failure callback get executed when you return {"success":false}?

Re file size: Unfortunately, it works as you describe. File is first uploaded and then the file size error is reported.

Cheers,

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    poeppe is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by jsakalos View Post
    Re same files: I haven't observed this problem, I'm running exclusively Linux servers though. Does failure callback get executed when you return {"success":false}?
    OK, i tested it once again and there is no problem with double files. Probably it didn't work yesterday because of the mentioned filesize. I tested it with large files between 5 mb and 20 mb ... 10mb + 5mb + 5mb = 20mb and i think in that moment i had the max_post @ 16mb

rainy regards from munich/germany

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    cag3 is on a distinguished road

i think for userfriendly reasons it would be nice to have a zip file of the extension?
    i dont understand why i need to rip all the files manually from the source.....

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    B0rn2kill is on a distinguished road

Hi,

This is so cool...

But where i can find the source to implement in my website?>

Vote Rating
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

Right click on demo page, View Source, find out which files you need, download from demo page.

Good luck!

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    pcrombach is on a distinguished road

Default serverside

serverside

Hi, nice work! Tell me what do I need on the serverside.

Vote Rating

It depends on your server side language. If you use PHP then: http://www.php.net/manual/en/features.file-upload.php

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    southside is on a distinguished road

Default File Upload Widget

File Upload Widget

Can anyone advise where I can download the file update widget?

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar