Vote Rating
    Foggy is on a distinguished road

Has anyone try to use this great extension with 2.0?
    Im not able to do it

Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

It was written in and for 1.1.1; it needs refactoring for Ext 2.0. I will move all my apps and extensions to Ext 2.0 when RC1 will be out.
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Education, extensions and services for developers at new http://extjs.eu
    News: Grid Search Plugin, ExtJS 5 Complex Data Binding using MVVM

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Amberite is on a distinguished road

This is great! However I see you are using PHP as the backend. Is it possible to use this with ASP.NET? Has anyone tried this?

Vote Rating
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Amberite View Post
    This is great! However I see you are using PHP as the backend. Is it possible to use this with ASP.NET? Has anyone tried this?
    It's server language independent - server only has to be able to handle file upload requests. I haven't tried practically, though. (Barely know what is Window$ )
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    juandj is on a distinguished road

Hello... Awesome job man...

I have been reading each post, and I haven't been able to figure out what function gets called after the upload is complete. I see an event "onFileAdded" but I would like to know if there is something I can pass via the config that will set that up for me..

I'm passing "callback" but it doesn't seem to get called...

My server side returns:

HTML Code:
    {"success":true}
    and im using:

Code:
    						var upform = new Ext.ux.UploadForm('uploader_container', {
    							autoCreate: true
    							, url: '/up.php'
    							, method: 'post'
    							, maxFileSize: 1048570
    							, iconPath: '/images/silk/'
    						  ,callback: function () {
    										alert('test 2');

}
    							, baseParams: {
    								mode:'upload_listing_image'

, callback: function () {
    										alert('test 1');

}
    							}
    						});

Vote Rating

onSuccess and onFailure are called internally each of them calls processResponse in turn. You can override them or, maybe even better I can add uploadsuccess and uploadfailed events that would be fired from these functions.

Do you want me to do so?
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Thumbs up

Hello,

I believe it'd be great to be able to know when the file is uploaded. I was trying to figure out how were you doing it with the filetree, because it refreshes when the upload is done.. but I couldn't find exactly what triggered it.

Shortly after I started trying some of the internal events I found in the code and found that
    Code:
    upform.on('stopupload', function () { 
      alert('Im done');
    });
    does the trick.. but it also gets triggered when the user stops the upload, or when it fails im guessing.

However, adding the events you suggest would be a lot more elegant as you could make it so that it passes more information to the event handler.

Thanks again, this widget rocks!

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Hi,

It'd also be cool if you could specify a maximum of files that can be added. E.g. when you only are allowing people to upload 5 files, or usually when you only want one file...

Just an idea..

thanks again!!

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by juandj View Post
    Hi,

It'd also be cool if you could specify a maximum of files that can be added. E.g. when you only are allowing people to upload 5 files, or usually when you only want one file...

Just an idea..

thanks again!!
    I haven't added this as if user has limit (let's say 5) then he can repeatedly upload files in 5-count chunks. If you really want to limit upload count then it's better to limit it at server side. Or you can override createUploadInput method - but you cannot prevent repeated uploads by this.
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    dolittle is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the way you wrapped the file with a button and changed it`s opacity to 0.

What I don`t understand is how you managed to prevent the user from clicking on the input field outside the button.
    When I`m looking at the field with FireBug I can see it extends on the left of the widget but when I try to click it I can`t.

How do you do that?