1. #51
    Ext User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5
    Vote Rating
    0
    20after4 is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    I don't have the code set up anywhere right now but I will implement a demo page as soon as I can. I will post a link to this thread when I have it working.

  2. #52
    Ext User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5
    Vote Rating
    0
    20after4 is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by jsakalos View Post
    Do you have a link where I could test multiple uploads?
    Actually, check out http://www.dluxwebcandy.com/photocube

    See if uploading causes firefox to crash - that code is similar to the uploader that I published on developerfriendly, if that one works for you then there is hope. If it doesn't, there might still be some hope because my newer uploader is based on ActionScript 3 and uses the Flex SDK compiler (it compiles on linux!)

  3. #53
    Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    27,131
    Vote Rating
    321
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by 20after4 View Post
    Actually, check out http://www.dluxwebcandy.com/photocube

    See if uploading causes firefox to crash - that code is similar to the uploader that I published on developerfriendly, if that one works for you then there is hope. If it doesn't, there might still be some hope because my newer uploader is based on ActionScript 3 and uses the Flex SDK compiler (it compiles on linux!)
    Yeah,

    this photocube works but so does "normal flash". The crashes start with file uploading. Therefore, I'd like to see a non-crashing flash uploader, then I'd believe that there is a hope.

    Thanks for interest.

  4. #54
    Ext User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5
    Vote Rating
    0
    20after4 is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by jsakalos View Post
    Yeah,

    this photocube works but so does "normal flash". The crashes start with file uploading. Therefore, I'd like to see a non-crashing flash uploader, then I'd believe that there is a hope.

    Thanks for interest.
    Well, that photocube page does use a flash uploader, sorry for not explaining myself better. Anyway, that one crashed my firefox so I guess it's not a good example

    I just threw together a test page at http://www.developerfriendly.com/test/index.php based on my AS3 uplaoder... Try it if you like

  5. #55
    Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    27,131
    Vote Rating
    321
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by 20after4 View Post
    Well, that photocube page does use a flash uploader, sorry for not explaining myself better. Anyway, that one crashed my firefox so I guess it's not a good example

    I just threw together a test page at http://www.developerfriendly.com/test/index.php based on my AS3 uplaoder... Try it if you like
    Crashed 2 of 3 times on three small jpgs.

    openSUSE 10.2/Flash 9/FF 2.0.0.6

  6. #56
    Ext User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5
    Vote Rating
    0
    20after4 is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by jsakalos View Post
    Crashed 2 of 3 times on three small jpgs.

    openSUSE 10.2/Flash 9/FF 2.0.0.6
    Wow... Ok I don't quite understand what's going on but I will try to get to the bottom of it. It's got to be possible to get reliable file upload, I had it working before and I will do it again

  7. #57
    Ext User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3
    Vote Rating
    0
    Alexsandro_xpt is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default That is SWFUpload or a Form Upload?

    That is SWFUpload or a Form Upload?


    And where I can download just that samples http://aariadne.com/uploadform/ to put on my web page?


    Thz a lot.

  8. #58
    Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    27,131
    Vote Rating
    321
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by Alexsandro_xpt View Post
    And where I can download just that samples http://aariadne.com/uploadform/ to put on my web page?


    Thz a lot.
    Look at the page's source code to see which files you need and download them from there. The zipped package will be available with final version.

  9. #59
    Ext User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3
    Vote Rating
    0
    Alexsandro_xpt is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Thumbs up uhmm ok, but...

    uhmm ok, but...


    Are you have an estimate date?

    Thank you a lote, it's a great widget, I thing the better on web.

  10. #60
    Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    27,131
    Vote Rating
    321
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by Alexsandro_xpt View Post
    Are you have an estimate date?

    Thank you a lote, it's a great widget, I thing the better on web.
    I don't want to promise a date as this is not what I do for living. I'd also want to wait for some bug reports (if any) and to pack it together with documentation. There is no Ext doc parser available yet.

    I don't expect that API would change too much between this beta and the stable version.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar