1. #81
    Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    27,527
    Vote Rating
    379
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by Peter.Ivanov View Post
    Hello can someone give a quick tip how to implement the uploader
    Demo page example doesn't do?
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

    Education, extensions and services for developers at new http://extjs.eu
    News: Grid Search Plugin, ExtJS 5 Complex Data Binding using MVVM


  2. #82
    Ext User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1
    Vote Rating
    0
    maguss is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Good Work!

  3. #83
    Ext User AlexJG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cambridge, England
    Posts
    53
    Vote Rating
    0
    AlexJG is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    jsakalos

    Great extension

    I have been messing around with it today and wondered if there was a way to limit the file types that can be uploaded?

    Cheers

    Alex

    P.S I am actaully using the tree but since its related to the ploads thought I would post the question here
    Regards

    Alex

    You want it done when !!!!

  4. #84
    Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    27,527
    Vote Rating
    379
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by AlexJG View Post
    jsakalos

    Great extension

    I have been messing around with it today and wondered if there was a way to limit the file types that can be uploaded?

    Cheers

    Alex

    P.S I am actaully using the tree but since its related to the ploads thought I would post the question here
    Not in standard uploader. It uses just <input type="file"> and AFAIK there is no possibility to limit file type. It's possible with SWFUpload but it's unstable and therefore I dropped it.

    What could be done is to check file extension AFTER user selects a forbidden file type. Quite awkward but you can try if you cannot live w/o it.
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

    Education, extensions and services for developers at new http://extjs.eu
    News: Grid Search Plugin, ExtJS 5 Complex Data Binding using MVVM


  5. #85
    Ext User AlexJG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cambridge, England
    Posts
    53
    Vote Rating
    0
    AlexJG is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by jsakalos View Post
    Not in standard uploader. It uses just <input type="file"> and AFAIK there is no possibility to limit file type. It's possible with SWFUpload but it's unstable and therefore I dropped it.

    What could be done is to check file extension AFTER user selects a forbidden file type. Quite awkward but you can try if you cannot live w/o it.
    jsakalos

    Thanks for that,

    Its not a major issue as I am currently checking it server side but that seems a bit backward to me. I will have a look at your code and see if I can restrict it in there.

    Alex
    Regards

    Alex

    You want it done when !!!!

  6. #86
    Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    27,527
    Vote Rating
    379
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

      0  

    Default


    Override onFileAdded method. Input type=file value is read-only so you will need to delete inp passed as argument and create new blank one with createUploadInput method.
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

    Education, extensions and services for developers at new http://extjs.eu
    News: Grid Search Plugin, ExtJS 5 Complex Data Binding using MVVM


  7. #87
    Ext JS Premium Member mikegiddens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    273
    Vote Rating
    1
    mikegiddens will become famous soon enough

      0  

    Default


    Problems getting it to work. Am I missing something simple?

    Step 1: Downloaded the Ext.ux.UploadForm.js file.
    Step 2: setup the test case for the upload form
    Step 3: Made a test_upload_form.php to do something with the files uploaded.

    Everything seems to want to work except no post or file data looks to be sent.

    PHP Code:
        var f2 = new Ext.ux.UploadForm('float-form-ct', {
            
    autoCreatetrue
            
    iconPath'../../resources/images/uploadform'
            
    floatingtrue
            
    url'scripts/test_upload_file.php'
            
    method'post'
            
    baseParams: {
                
    cmd:'upload'
                
    path'root'
            
    }
        }); 
    I get nothing in my array when I print_r my $_FILES and $_POST vars.

    Is there something I stupid I am missing? This is all I do for a normal multipart/form-data.

    If I can get this running jsakalos I will be happy to donate some money toward the use of the widgit.

    Note: I have tested it with "get" and the baseParams come through but all the other stuff is empty.
    Mike Giddens
    =======================
    Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work - Thomas Edison

  8. #88
    Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    27,527
    Vote Rating
    379
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by mikegiddens View Post
    Problems getting it to work. Am I missing something simple?

    Step 1: Downloaded the Ext.ux.UploadForm.js file.
    Step 2: setup the test case for the upload form
    Step 3: Made a test_upload_form.php to do something with the files uploaded.

    Everything seems to want to work except no post or file data looks to be sent.

    PHP Code:
        var f2 = new Ext.ux.UploadForm('float-form-ct', {
            
    autoCreatetrue
            
    iconPath'../../resources/images/uploadform'
            
    floatingtrue
            
    url'scripts/test_upload_file.php'
            
    method'post'
            
    baseParams: {
                
    cmd:'upload'
                
    path'root'
            
    }
        }); 
    I get nothing in my array when I print_r my $_FILES and $_POST vars.

    Is there something I stupid I am missing? This is all I do for a normal multipart/form-data.

    If I can get this running jsakalos I will be happy to donate some money toward the use of the widgit.

    Note: I have tested it with "get" and the baseParams come through but all the other stuff is empty.
    This is absolutely correct. Seems like server-side problem. I'll pm you on that.
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

    Education, extensions and services for developers at new http://extjs.eu
    News: Grid Search Plugin, ExtJS 5 Complex Data Binding using MVVM


  9. #89
    Ext JS Premium Member mikegiddens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    273
    Vote Rating
    1
    mikegiddens will become famous soon enough

      0  

    Default


    Thanks for the help.

    NOTE FOR OTHER USERS:

    Firebug will not help in testing your upload script on your server side. The upload form uses a iframe which does not send back a response equal to what is actually being sent and recieved.

    I recommend making a static test form that calls the same script so that you can see what is actualy happening on the server side. Once you are happy with your results switch to the file_upload script and everything should be good.

    =========================

    Extension Recommendation:

    If you wanted to make this a little bit more advanced I would try and create forms for each file and send the requests seperatly so that you can have more control over the upload process. Right now all the files go in one iframe form session and I can just stop one I have to stop the whole process and not sure what has been compelted and what has not. If I ever get some time I might look into changing it up to work this way.

    I am still happy with it and grateful for your programming skills.

    Possible bug?
    I am getting an extra file that has blank everything in php when I loop through my $_FILES. I have not stepped through your extension but if I find anything out I will let you know.

    ====================
    One question:
    Is this the pecl package I need to install on PHP 5.2 to get the progress.php to work?
    http://pecl.php.net/package/uploadprogress
    Mike Giddens
    =======================
    Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work - Thomas Edison

  10. #90
    Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    27,527
    Vote Rating
    379
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by mikegiddens View Post
    Extension Recommendation:

    If you wanted to make this a little bit more advanced I would try and create forms for each file and send the requests seperatly so that you can have more control over the upload process. Right now all the files go in one iframe form session and I can just stop one I have to stop the whole process and not sure what has been compelted and what has not. If I ever get some time I might look into changing it up to work this way.
    Yes, this could be done, nevertheless I'm now quite busy so I'll go into this only if there is a big need for it. If you want you're welcome to either extend the UploadForm or change it.

    I am still happy with it and grateful for your programming skills.
    thx
    Possible bug?
    I am getting an extra file that has blank everything in php when I loop through my $_FILES. I have not stepped through your extension but if I find anything out I will let you know.
    This is feature not a bug. It's written in interface documentation for FileTreePanel. Very last line on http://aariadne.com/filetree
    ====================
    One question:
    Is this the pecl package I need to install on PHP 5.2 to get the progress.php to work?
    http://pecl.php.net/package/uploadprogress
    Yes, it is that.

    Cheers,
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

    Education, extensions and services for developers at new http://extjs.eu
    News: Grid Search Plugin, ExtJS 5 Complex Data Binding using MVVM