Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Vote Rating
    Dumas will become famous soon enough

Default [DUPE] DirectStore & Ext.Direct creates multiple Actions multiple changes happen

[DUPE] DirectStore & Ext.Direct creates multiple Actions multiple changes happen

Hi!

I'm using Ext.Direct and have a Ext.data.DirectStore with autoSave:true

When I then call two removes in e.g.
    store.remove(store.data.items[0]);
    store.remove(store.data.items[1]);

the delete of the first get's send a second time (because there is no answer till now). So the Ext.Direct post looks like this:
    [{"action":"AdressBook","method":"deleteContact","data":[{"data":"7"}],"type":"rpc","tid":6},{"action":"AdressBook","method":"deleteContact","data":[{"data":"7"}],"type":"rpc","tid":7},{"action":"AdressBook","method":"deleteContact","data":[{"data":"33"}],"type":"rpc","tid":8}]

I've this is not a bug, sry. To me it seems like a bug and i tried different cofigurations and allways got the same post request.

best regards,
    Roland

Vote Rating
    Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough

Please try to follow the bug forum guidelines: http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71015

Remember to embed your code within the code tags, and include which Ext version you are using. One last thing, PLEASE do not try to tag the titles yourself. It will get lost if that happens.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    crp_spaeth is on a distinguished road

Vote Rating
    Dumas will become famous soon enough

Sry, I assumed I should tag it myself....

This is the same problem as [OPEN-78] enableBuffer doesn't build the correct queue, so it can be closed.

thx
    Dumas

Thread Participants: 2