Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

The change was partially due to Air's restrictive JavaScript "sandbox" and the amount of effort required to accomodate it.

Also, with Air, was an issue with allowing the source of the designer code to be visible, hacked and even posted online, violating the license. The current solution adds a layer of protection for that.

Vote Rating
    thomasf is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by jgarcia@tdg-i.com View Post
    The change was partially due to Air's restrictive JavaScript "sandbox" and the amount of effort required to accomodate it.
    I thought that something like that must be the reason. I understand that. I really like Titanium. I hope ExtJS will look a at this too and provide perhaps some kind of Ext.Titanium Code.

Also, with Air, was an issue with allowing the source of the designer code to be visible, hacked and even posted online, violating the license. The current solution adds a layer of protection for that.
    Yes,... very nice. Do you know and can you give us information about that solution? Is available online?
    Thanks again

Kind regards
    Thomas

Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

I will be doing a presentation on the technology tomorrow and it will be available online via ustream, and vimeo.

Vote Rating
    thomasf is on a distinguished road

I will be doing a presentation on the technology tomorrow and it will be available online via ustream, and vimeo.
    Thank you! Please keep me up-to-date when it is available!

Vote Rating
    realjax is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by thomasf View Post
    I would really like to have more information on this and how one could do the same
    Then polish up your C++ skills and have a look at QT here. That's what's been used.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Adam.Molnar is on a distinguished road

Looking pretty sweet so far. Although, I'm a little suprised how so many obvious bugs made it in the release. No undo/redo functionality pretty much sucks too.

Vote Rating
    Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Adam.Molnar View Post
    Looking pretty sweet so far. Although, I'm a little suprised how so many obvious bugs made it in the release. No undo/redo functionality pretty much sucks too.
    It's coming very soon.