Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    tariq is on a distinguished road

Exclamation same problem

same problem

i am facing same(@ e4e) problem ..i can not start Ext Designer...

user : admin ,
    proxy : no proxy

Vote Rating
    g2mac is on a distinguished road

Default Designer just disappear after registering

Designer just disappear after registering

Hi,
    After installing ExtDesigner 1.0.0. I tried to register my copy. When I typed in my forum login&password application just closed. (and TaskManager have no process ExtDesigner.exe)
    It seems that ExtDesigner crashes without any messages about.

WinXP Professional SP2, admin rights.

Vote Rating

On another computer after registering I so "Update" progress bar and a button "NewProject" appeared. But still in Trial mode. Where I must specify my license number or what I must to do to have a registered copy?

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    vynnus is on a distinguished road

I'm facing the same problem here. After installing it I've created my user and passwd. Tried to login. The login went fine but nothing happened. Then I disabled my anti-virus (Kasperksy) and now I get an windows screen error saying that Ext Designer.exe found an error and needs to be closed.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by g2mac View Post
    On another computer after registering I so "Update" progress bar and a button "NewProject" appeared. But still in Trial mode. Where I must specify my license number or what I must to do to have a registered copy?
    We need to link your license to your forum username. If you have already supplied this information, then hang tight you should get an email soon instructing you what to do.

Once you receive the email and your forum account has been linked to your license you can click "Get Key" and re-authenticate with your credentials. Your designer install will then be associated to your account.

If you haven't been able to provide us with the info, send us a short email at designer.feedback@extjs.com with your license key and your forum username so that we can link them.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    charcalcado is on a distinguished road

I installed on my Kubuntu 9.10, when I run with User normal it returns: Can not mix incompatible Qt libraries Aborted.
    when run with sudo it goes normal, but when having to open an existing project it returns: Segmentation fault.

what i do?

Charles

Vote Rating
    Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by charcalcado View Post
    I installed on my Kubuntu 9.10, when I run with User normal it returns: Can not mix incompatible Qt libraries Aborted.
    when run with sudo it goes normal, but when having to open an existing project it returns: Segmentation fault.

what i do?

Charles
    This is going to be addressed with static library links. We will have this out shortly.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    carsten=) is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by aconran View Post
    @wm003 - You do not need admin rights to install or run the Designer. This was an issue we ironed out in an early pre-release. Are you behind a proxy? Do you have a group policy set?
    Well, it's still not working: If you're a regular user (no admin), it's not possible to install Designer.

Any progress on that matter?

Regargs, Carsten
    WinXP user with installation restrictions behind a proxy

Vote Rating

@aconran

On sunday I sent an email to designer.feedback@extjs.com with my license number and forum username, but still there is no answer. Whom should I appeal to?

And certainly I'm waiting for stable release. When?

WinXP SP2, admin rights, no proxy

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by g2mac View Post
    @aconran
    On sunday I sent an email to designer.feedback@extjs.com with my license number and forum username, but still there is no answer. Whom should I appeal to?
    @Vlad I personally responded to this on March 27th at 1:13PM PST.

After launching the application, click "Get Key" and re-authenticate. This will activate your license.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team