Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha - Management Team abe.elias's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    abe.elias is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    I've got admin access to enterprise proxies and config's here. Can test using squid or ISA server (both PAC and autoconfigs) if you want me to test anything...
    Script configs are a known issue which we are looking into. We were hoping to use the proxy settings within the browser but certain settings are not working with the proxy implementation we are using.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jorsol is on a distinguished road

Default Behind ISA

Behind ISA

I'm behind a ISA Server proxy using Ubuntu Linux 64bits, it just tell me that I provided incorrect login details...

It's just a bad move to force users to "login", I have a valid license but I'm not able to use it just because I'm behind a proxy.

Sencha - Management Team abe.elias's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    abe.elias is on a distinguished road

Ext Designer can operate without an internet connection after your first login.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    WBX is on a distinguished road

I need to use it on secure networks/computers where there is no connection to the internet at all. Is it not currently possible to use Designer in these scenarios? There should be options for both connecting to register as well as just entering a key that you already have.

BTW, I'm currently trying to use it on a network with an interweb connection and no proxy. I select the "Get Key" option and enter the username that I gave when I obtained the license. Designer then opens but I get the "14 days left in trial" message in the lower right corner of the window. There are no other messages that would indicate that there was a problem with the registration/username or what I can do to fix the problem.

Please advise

Thanks

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    WBX is on a distinguished road

Question

Quote Originally Posted by WBX View Post
    I need to use it on secure networks/computers where there is no connection to the internet at all. Is it not currently possible to use Designer in these scenarios? There should be options for both connecting to register as well as just entering a key that you already have.

BTW, I'm currently trying to use it on a network with an interweb connection and no proxy. I select the "Get Key" option and enter the username that I gave when I obtained the license. Designer then opens but I get the "14 days left in trial" message in the lower right corner of the window. There are no other messages that would indicate that there was a problem with the registration/username or what I can do to fix the problem.

Please advise

Thanks
    Never mind on the last issue; I found Aaron's "I purchased but still retrieve a trial license" post that explains it. I still need a response on running in disconnected mode though.

Thanks

Vote Rating
    hempslayer is on a distinguished road

Default [FIXED-21] Ext Designer and proxy server

[FIXED-21] Ext Designer and proxy server

How about Ext Designer and proxy server?
    I can't login, because I don't have direct connection to Internet.
    With best regards, A.Shevchuk

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    jburnhams is on a distinguished road

I'm having problems running the trial. I load it and get the splash screen (now only 13 days left in trial). But when I click continue trial, the screen disappears and I'm left with nothing - the Ext Designer.exe is still in my task manager but using no cpu.
    I'm on windows xp behind a proxy.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    ssofola is on a distinguished road

Default Frustrating Experience with Registering ExtJS Designer!

Frustrating Experience with Registering ExtJS Designer!

Hi I am really struggling to register the ExtJS Designer, and its a real let down that the ExtJS team is not fixing this problem. After so much positive anticipation, its really disappointing to not be able to see or use the tool.

I would advise your team to fix this thing quickly or risk deflating interest on a product with so much promise.

Kind Regards,

O Sofola

Vote Rating
    twaindev is on a distinguished road

I find it disappointing that after pre-ordering in mid february I still have to wait for the registration to be handled by the accounting department. Why wasn't this done upfront?

Also, the designer looks very promising, but this release is definitly not 1.0 quality. More like a beta 1. IMO releasing public betas and RCs would have prevented this huge disappointment.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    winnup is on a distinguished road

Default Double fail

Double fail

I have Mac OS 10.5 at home, so no Ext Designer for me there, I have a proxy that requires authentication and uses a config script at work, no Ext Designer here.

I am picking up my 10.6 to upgrade at home, but it would be nice to get the proxy stuff sorted, or allow manual entry of a serial number.