Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Ext User
    Vote Rating
    vzqz is on a distinguished road

Default [CLOSED]ExtJs bug IE infinite-time Load

[CLOSED]ExtJs bug IE infinite-time Load

There is a problem regarding Ext which i found present in every Ext app including ExtJS.com
    In IE there seems to be a problem when loading Ext commands.
    This bug happens to me barely but it´s somehow unstable, from every 20 reloads 1-3 seems to have this issue.

The bug: Dom is fully loade, also ExtJS libraries but the browser enters in a infinit-time load where it expects something from the server but never really gets it.

I tried to load 100 times : http://www.extjs.com/deploy/dev/exam...u/actions.html
    And 1 time it stayed as if loading and never displayed the ExtComponents.

I already tried with Tomcat and OAS with both Ext-all and Ext-all-debug on pages as simple as loading a tooltip on a div.

Has anyone experimented this? How do you overcome it? I mean.. it´s present in every Ext app including Extjs.com

I really like Ext and I wont give it up , any kind of help would be great.

Regards!!

Vote Rating
    evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute

Grab the beta, the onReady code was updated to be more reliable.
    Evan Trimboli
    Sencha Developer
    Twitter - @evantrimboli
    Don't be afraid of the source code!

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    vzqz is on a distinguished road

Hi evan thanks for your advice, I already tried with 3.2 having the same results.
    I´m monitoring the server and it seems to freeze the request before loading resources at ext\resources also it doesn't seem to have a straight behavior.

I'm very concerned about this, this is not a home/school project it's an enterprise App and i do need to have a stable front-end.

Have you ever experimented this?

Vote Rating
    evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, it's been tested quite extensively in IE, it's proven to be quite stable.
    Evan Trimboli
    Sencha Developer
    Twitter - @evantrimboli
    Don't be afraid of the source code!

Thread Participants: 1