Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    TheCatWhisperer is on a distinguished road

Default [FIXED-40] Can't Open Saved Project

[FIXED-40] Can't Open Saved Project

- Created a project with 2 components (pretty basic forms, one with a grid...)
    - Closed Ext.Designer
    - Opened Ext.Designer telling it to open my project .. blank screen shown (no components..)
    - Closed Ext.Designer
    - Opened Ext.Designer, choosing new project, clicked open project (selected mine)
    - Got error... see screen shots

PS: This happened in front of my boss this morning, who isn't very happy with our purchase of 5 licenses at the moment, especially after asking why it says trial when we paid for it and I had to explain because they hadn't gotten around to registering the license with our account yet.

Nothing in the project file was overly complex... a couple simple field seats with fields in them. One Grid...
    Attached Images

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    TheCatWhisperer is on a distinguished road

UPDATE: I managed to open the project by first opening the xds file in a text editor and removing the second component.

PS: this does not mean is bug is solved or fixed. If I can create two components in teh editor, I should be able to save the project and then reopen it.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Could you please post or send your xds file to me in a private message for me to replicate?

We will take a look at the issue to get it addressed.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Opened this as a ticket and working on getting it addressed.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Vote Rating

Thanks for the project file. We've addressed this issue and it will be pushed out with the xds-1.0.0.3 build.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Thread Participants: 1