Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    mark.wharton is on a distinguished road

Default buttons config option for Window in Ext Designer?

buttons config option for Window in Ext Designer?

Hello,

Are there any rules or policy regarding which config options etc are made available in Ext Designer? I was under the (perhaps misguided?) impression that everything was available, but after 1 minute of using Ext Designer I hit problems because the Window container does not have a buttons config option.

What a shock when the very first thing I did was dropped a window into the design area and tried to setup "OK" and "Cancel" buttons!

Perhaps I missed something obvious... but it seems pointless to use Ext Designer for anything if standard features are not available. Is there something else I should be using or doing instead?

Thanks,

Mark

Vote Rating
    Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough

All panels are using the fbar configuration for buttons instead of the older buttons config.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Mark - To elaborate, drag out a Toolbar into your panel, open the flyout (the gear at the top right) and change the dock from "tbar" to "fbar".

You can then add any buttons you want to the toolbar in the fbar.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    mark.wharton is on a distinguished road

Default Thanks Jamie and Aaron!

Thanks Jamie and Aaron!

Working exactly as you have described. I will need to reset my brain and reload with Ext JS 3 ;-)

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    kocherman is on a distinguished road

How I can use fbar in ExtJS 4 projects?