Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    BFT is on a distinguished road

Default ExtDesigner/linux and bundled qt libs

ExtDesigner/linux and bundled qt libs

Dear all,

I found that ExtDesigner have bundled out-of-date qt libraries (linked to out-of-date libs), such a build wouldn't work out-of-the-box in most of recent distributions. Is there a reason to bundle qt and get a large size of the package?

(I've linked $ext/lib/lib*ext.so to my actual /usr/lib64/ libraries and ExtDesigner starts Ok)

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

BFT -

We distributed a custom build of Qt 4.6.1. This was the release that we tested on. Qt 4.6.1 was released on Jan 19 2010.

The latest build of Qt is 4.6.2 and was released on Feb 15 2010.

Qt is bundled because many distributions provide very outdated builds of Qt (like 4.3) and we are using features that are only available in 4.5+.

Feel free to use your own .so's as they should be binary compatible.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    oshimin is on a distinguished road

Default Why don't share this tools

Why don't share this tools

Why don't share your custom build of QT?

I want build a desktop application without adobe air or appecelerator titanium.
    I want use ExtJs for a native apps can you share your build of QT? like ExtGWT or ExtJS please share your ExtQT...

Thank.

Thread Participants: 2