Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    TheBuzzer is on a distinguished road

Default Binding help

Binding help

I realized that gxt have a Bindings class that will bind fields to a modeldata

I am wondering is there a two way to make the fields update if the modeldata get changed by something else. I could only get the field when changed to upload modeldata but if I change modeldata itself I would wish it will change the field with the latest information.

Any way to do this?

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

You are probably using BaseModelData. Change it to BaseModel and it will work. BaseModel supports events.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    TheBuzzer is on a distinguished road

thanks, I will try that.

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    dno is on a distinguished road

I've tried this and had a similar problem. The suggestion is useful - thanks, but is there a way to get this to work with a BeanModel?

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

A BeanModel extends BaseModel and so has this feature.

If it is not working, please post a fully working testcase implementing EntryPoint

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar