Sencha - Community Support Team jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Default Testing the vimeo plugin

Testing the vimeo plugin

Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Crap! it works. Kick ****

Sencha - Community Support Team mystix's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mystix will become famous soon enough

*drool*

Vote Rating
    talha06 is on a distinguished road

Red face

looks cool..

Vote Rating
    pcr is on a distinguished road

Hi, the fullscreen button doesn't work. BTW nice video. It would be great if you could make more basic video's. I bet you would make a lot of people happy.

Vote Rating
    steffenk has a spectacular aura about steffenk has a spectacular aura about steffenk has a spectacular aura about

May be you missed the basic stuff videos? Follow his link or visit extjs.tv

Fullscreen doesn't work because the parameter "&fullscreen=1" is missing. I guess same with youtube which need "&fs=1"
    vg Steffen
    --------------------------------------
    Release Manager of TYPO3 4.5

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by pcr View Post
    Hi, the fullscreen button doesn't work. BTW nice video. It would be great if you could make more basic video's. I bet you would make a lot of people happy.
    I have 12 screencasts published here: http://www.extjs.com/learn/Screencasts

Thanks for asking for more. Truth be told, the longer length videos have taken up to 20 hours to produce. This includes multiple takes while recording and > 10+ hours of compression.

The newest videos (on vimeo) are 720p HD, which is why they take so long to compress.

I'm taking donation for hardware, if anyone is interested in helping contribute to faster hardware, which could reduce my delivery time of these screencasts by up to 1/2. See http://tdg-i.com . It's peppered with "donation" buttons.