Hybrid View

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Rhio.kim is on a distinguished road

Default Ext JS 3.2 API Docs - Appcelerator Titanium based Ext Documentation available

Ext JS 3.2 API Docs - Appcelerator Titanium based Ext Documentation available

A few days ago did not have access to ExtJS.com was inconvenient.
    But I have foundver useful ExtDocSuite 3.2.0 Adobe AIR-based Desktop Application

Thank a lot Shyru

I recently used Appcelerator Titanium and Ext JS is developing a desktop application. ExtJS API to create apps that have seen examples in the SDK has been added. And has also added a few links.

Some examples do not work

If you will help. If you have a good idea or errors let me know through here.

1. Support Cross Platform ( Win, OSX, Linux )
    2. Support examples of Ext JS 3.2 SDK
    3. Insert useful links of extjs.com

download public link : http://api.appcelerator.net/p/pages/...token=s4kSCBr2
    Attached Images

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    hello2008 is on a distinguished road

well done, I like it, thanks for sharing

Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

why not just use the docs on a local web server?

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Shyru is on a distinguished road

Because with a dedicated application you get a dedicated window that is easily findable because it has another icon as the browser you use. I usually have Firefox open with more than 20 Tabs open (TreeStyleTabs). Finding the Ext Documentation is then at least two klicks: Switch to Browser + Find Tab and klick on Tab.
    I find it better to have a dedicated window for this. (But that would also be achievable with Chrome + Application Link) but that does not save tha scroll-position of tabs as the ExtDocSuite does. (WebKit limitation).
    Additionally, I found the current 3.2.0 supplied documentation extremely lacking. Some classes where missing, at the top where additional links from the old version of the documentation browser, etc. etc.
    ExtDocSuite fixes this shortcomings, and also adds all of the ux/air documentation to the mix, which I find quite handy. Additionally since 3.2.0 you get in page search which is a little bit more intelligent than using the browsers CTRL+F... So if you hadn't tried out ExtDocSuite, give it a try, its IMHO much better then what the ExtJS Team provided, perhaps you'll like it.