Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team Animal's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Animal has a spectacular aura about Animal has a spectacular aura about Animal has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
    Hi again.

I can't set my split:false, since I need the possibility to colapse the west panel, and I also need the splitbar to set things appart visually.
    1. I gave you the full solution.
    2. In any case, you could have used the collapse tool in the header with margins: '0 5 0 0' giving a 5 pixel space to its right.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Ozone is on a distinguished road

1) Sorry, the last solution you posted slipped my eyes, before I posted my solution.
    After some considerations I am going for your quickfix solution, since that gives me what I need without having to override a whole lot.

2) My panel hasn't got a header so I can't use the header. But everything works fine by locking the dd, and setting the cursor onafterrender as you suggested, so I am going to stick with that!

Thank you a bunch for the quickfix!

P.S. I would still very much like to see the config option resizable implemented in border layout some day, there are perfectly sane usecases where you'd want a collapsible but not resizable panel.

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team Animal's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Animal has a spectacular aura about Animal has a spectacular aura about Animal has a spectacular aura about

Yes, mini-collapse but not resizable is perfectly understandable. So maybe split: true, resizable: false should do it. I guess it's a FR really.

Sencha - Community Support Team jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    Yes, mini-collapse but not resizable is perfectly understandable. So maybe split: true, resizable: false should do it. I guess it's a FR really.

Indeed.