Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    wood_tah is on a distinguished road

Default Can paging for grid only be used w/ server-side queries?

Can paging for grid only be used w/ server-side queries?

All the examples that I have been able to find related to paging grids deal with making server-side calls to get pages of data. Can paging be set up to handle the data that is already in the client? If so, how can I do that? We are currently using YUI datatables, and they provide a way to page through data that has already been loaded in their store, but I can't seem to find out how to do that in Ext. Admittedly, I am new to this framework, so I may be missing something obvious, so I apologize in advance.

Us developers are pushing to move to using Ext for our application, but we have to be able to demonstrate that it can do what YUI is already doing. Grids/datatables are a big component of our application, and so far the paging is the only thing that I can not replicate. The other features of the Ext grid out of the box already outshine YUI in my opinion, but I know controlling the page size of the tables is extremely important to our clients.

We are currently using version 2 of Ext, but may be upgrading to version 3 in the future. Would there be any difference in that version for trying to accomplish my goal? I didn't want to double post, but can if that is what should be done considering it is a question about version 3.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice anyone may have.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    whodat is on a distinguished road

Yes you can page locally on the client instead of server side paging. I used Condor's extension to achieve this. He built a ext js 2x and 3x version

http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthrea...gingStore-v0.4
    http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthrea...gingStore-v0.4

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    wood_tah is on a distinguished road

Thanks so much! I will read through these threads and try it out.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar