Ext User
    Vote Rating
    oebess is on a distinguished road

Default Documentation/Manual

Documentation/Manual

Is there a Designer manual or any help files??

Sencha - Desktop Packager Dev Team jarrednicholls's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough

Official documentation is being written, yes. I do not have an ETA myself but it is definitely on the way.

Vote Rating
    gdedrick is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by jarrednicholls View Post
    Official documentation is being written, yes. I do not have an ETA myself but it is definitely on the way.
    With no documentation whatsoever I am tempted to ask for my money back. How can you release a product with no manual? No help whatsoever except that annoying video?

Vote Rating
    jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough

We have a Getting Started guide located here: http://www.extjs.com/products/design...ingStarted.pdf

That should get you on the right track. Any other Ext JS specific questions can usually be answered by visiting the Ext JS API Docs: http://www.extjs.com/deploy/dev/docs/, which we are going to integrate into the Designer soon for quick access to specific component or configuration option documentation.

And as always, we're here on the forums to help answer any questions you may have.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Materix is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the Getting Start guide, it is great. But I miss directions how to use "Direct Datastore", as I expect this will be the most relevant option for me. Any hints on that?

Vote Rating

The Direct DataStore has some functional issues at the moment that are going to be worked out in the next release of the Designer. The next release is tentatively at the end of next week. With that said, there is no directions for specifically setting up a DirectStore. Have you used a DirectStore before in the past? If you're new to it, check it out first in the Ext JS API documentation just to get an idea of how to use it. There is also a Direct sample in the Ext JS Samples & Demos.

I'll put a stickied post on here in regards to DirectStore when it's functionally "intact" after the next release. Thanks!

Vote Rating
    mihaip007 is on a distinguished road

Hi...!

Sorry to trouble you with this. But there are so many fantastic and exciting things promised for the new version that I am terribly tempted to ask you if you have any idea when the new release is expected! A guesstimate perhaps?

Thanks...
    Mihai

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    janoah is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Ext Designer Manual Needed

Ext Designer Manual Needed

While the Getting Started PDF is helpful, the the Ext JS documentation is well done, an Ext Designer Manual that explains all of the great functionality in Ext Designer is sorely needed.
    Jeffrey Thompson
    JANOAH, INC.
    Alpharetta, GA
    Office: 678-373-4157
    jeffrey@janoah.net
    http://janoah.net

"where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" -- 2 Corinthians 3:17

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jeremy0616 is on a distinguished road

Default Documentation Needed

Documentation Needed

Hi;

I just get Ext Designer, but I surely need a manual to get all de functionality I need of de Ext Designer. Please I think we need this documentation to be done. Any idea when and where it's gonna be done?.

Thanks

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar