Ext User
    Vote Rating
    James Schliesske is on a distinguished road

Default EXT Designer for Java

EXT Designer for Java

Hi Folks,
    I'm part of a small project team at my office that will be porting applications to the GWT framework. Although we are using Eclipse as our IDE, drag-and-drop development of the GUI isn't supported for GWT components so all of our design is being done by hand (i.e. writing the code to place components, etc) and we have been looking for an alternative to boost our productivity.

I was hoping that EXT Designer was the answer but after downloading the sample and playing with it I realized that the tool converts straight to JavaScript, which really isn't going to help us much since we are doing our design work in Java and using the plugins to Eclipse to handle the Java->JavaScript conversion.

Are their any other products out there which do the drag/drop GWT GUI design in Java?

Thanks,
    James Schliesske

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    firefoxSafari has a spectacular aura about firefoxSafari has a spectacular aura about firefoxSafari has a spectacular aura about

I've heard good things about the GWT Designer from Instantiations. It actually supports Ext GWT.

http://www.instantiations.com/window...ner/index.html

I played around with it a little bit and it seems impressive, though we don't use GWT at my shop (yet) so I've never had a chance to use it on a *real* project.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    James Schliesske is on a distinguished road

Default Thanks!

Thanks!

firefoxSafari,
    Thank you! I was not aware of this product before but I think it might be what we were looking for

-JDS

Quote Originally Posted by firefoxSafari View Post
    I've heard good things about the GWT Designer from Instantiations. It actually supports Ext GWT.

http://www.instantiations.com/window...ner/index.html

I played around with it a little bit and it seems impressive, though we don't use GWT at my shop (yet) so I've never had a chance to use it on a *real* project.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar