Ext User
    Vote Rating
    marcin37 is on a distinguished road

Similar situation here. Can someone please reset my trial as well?
    Thanks!

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ttbgwt is on a distinguished road

I downloaded previously but only tried for a day or two. Can you please reset my trial as well? Thanks!

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    RedWolf is on a distinguished road

i have the same problem, can you reset my trial?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    zlog is on a distinguished road

Hello,

I tried Ext Designer when he was released but now I want a new round of trial if it's possible to test <class name>.ui.js and Linked Instances and Promote to Class to be prepared for conference questions :P

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    setha is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by rtflint View Post
    The text in the store suggests that the Ext Designer license is only available as a standalone license or included when you purchase a license with support bundle. So it would seem if you purchase a "Developer License (w/o support or patch releases)" then you do not get a Designer license. Is this true?
    Can you clarify this? Are you saying that if you purchase a license for Ext JS with support, the license for Designer is free? I don't see anything in the store that mentions this. The quote doesn't seem to be a reference to Sencha Complete.

Thanks.

Sencha - Desktop Packager Dev Team jarrednicholls's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough

To my knowledge setha, that is not correct. Ext JS + support does not mean you also receive the Designer. They are sold separately. There was confusion on the store in the past, but it's been since reworked to eliminiate the confusion. There is a small checkbox at the top of Ext JS licenses that says "see licensing and support separately". In the past, the text hinted that Designer was a part of Ext JS + Support, but really it was priced in. Truly, Ext JS + Support is cheaper than Ext JS + Designer + Support. It was a bundle in essense. That is my understanding.

Hope that clarifies it.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Akeru is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by feiichi View Post
    I downloaded the trial a while back but didn't get time to try it. Would it be possible to reset my trial period as well? Suggestion: The trial period could be shorter but only count the days you are using it .
    Same here and I definitly agree : only used days should be taken into account. ExtJS is not a priority for us and I only get to spend time on this a few hours a week.

Thanks alot !

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    nroach is on a distinguished road

I'd also like to request a reset. Same general issue as the others ... other stuff got pushed onto my to-do list and I didn't get around to checking it out before it expired.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    bernie2004 is on a distinguished road

please reset my trial too. same problem as all the others. thanks.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jash is on a distinguished road

Same here, opened it once, did not know what to do with it....

by the way Price is way to high, it should be free4all as not everybody is earning money with their open source projects....
    or way below $100,- for say $49,- I would buy it.
    The more people use it the more licenses of Extjs will be sold....