Ext User
    Vote Rating
    norlum is on a distinguished road

Default your license is invalid

your license is invalid

I downloaded designer this morning to try it out. After starting it up it said you need to register (as a forum user) so I did that. After that, I entered the username/password combo and from that point on it's said "your license is invalid". Is there a trial period? I would like to take advantage of the current 25% discount promotion but I'd at least like to check it out a little before buying.

I saw a thread about licensing problems this morning -- is this impacting trial downloads too?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    santoshsatav is on a distinguished road

i am also acing same problem

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

We had server-side problems that triggered some users who were activating their licenses to fail.

Remove the user.license file.

It should be found in one of the following locations depending on what platform you are using.

Windows XP
    C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Ext JS, Inc\Ext Designer

Windows Vista/7
    C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Ext JS, Inc\Ext Designer

Linux:
    ~/.local/share/data/Ext JS, Inc./Ext Designer

Mac:
    /Users/<YourUserName>/Library/Application Support/Ext JS, Inc./Ext Designer

Once it has been removed, re-authenticate with the server.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 2