Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mmullany is on a distinguished road

Default Android Specific Bugs

Android Specific Bugs

Android Thread
    -->

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    grantatwbx is on a distinguished road

Maps: Motorola Droid - the markers on my map are not "clickable". The zoom controls and panning work but I can't, for example, click on the "x" to close a marker or click on the marker to open the info window. The same map works on iPhone and iPod Touch (although iPod Touch is slow to render as you pan).
    -->

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    andy1927 is on a distinguished road

Already replied in a separate thread re: scrolling bugs on Android - http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...rolling-Issues

Then saw this thread so thought I'd mention it here too! Are all the scrolling issues recognised? At first I thought it might be because I'm wrapping my app in Phone Gap, but the same results occur in the browser with the provided demos.
    -->

Vote Rating
    Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough

Closing the generic bug threads for this phase of the beta. Please follow our standard Bug Forum Guidelines when posting from now on.
    -->