Hybrid View

Sencha - Training Team mrsunshine's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mrsunshine will become famous soon enough

Question ext-touch.jsb2 file?

ext-touch.jsb2 file?

it is possible that the ext team can add the ext-touch.jsb2 file to the next release, so that we have auto completion in eclipse /spket like with extjs?

Sencha - Sencha Touch Dev Team Jamie Avins's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough

Ext Touch is using a new jsb3 file which is being parsed and executed via jsdb. It's not something we have a lot of documentation for as of yet, but I'll check into including the tools with the next release.

Ext JS Premium Member watrboy00's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    watrboy00 is on a distinguished road

I won't lie... one of the pain points of using Ext is the lack of consistency across the library. Because of this, I have rolled my own dependency builder since ExtJS 2.x that I use for both CSS & JS. When comparing ExtJS to Ext Touch even the resource directory structure is different. Seriously would it be so hard to keep img named images for the sake of consistency?

I suppose I'll be waiting for this new jsb3 file format.
    Eric Berens
    Intranet Systems Manager @ Best Buy
    You should follow me on twitter here.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    TommyMaintz will become famous soon enough

Thanks for pointing this out. We will rename the img directory to images. We had to move to a new jsb format for several reasons, some of which will become clear in the future. The new builder is backwards compatible with the current jsb format. Are there any other inconsistencies in the directory structure that you are aware of?

Ext JS Premium Member watrboy00's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    watrboy00 is on a distinguished road

I have my own combiner that when in development spits out individual link and script tags but when in production combines, minifies, and obfuscates resources into one link and one script tag. Instead of using the pre-built & provided *-all.css or *-all.js, I use the source and make my own based on my needs at runtime by way of the combiner. This isn't the hard part. Managing my own dependency tree is the time consuming part.

If Ext and Ext Touch resources folders are of similar structure then the amount of time spent managing my own dependency tree is drastically reduced.

I have put in a lot of work into what I have and I just feel that the structure of the resources folder could be improved. Thus making themes easier to manage by the main Ext dev team and consumers of Ext. Not to mention it would make producing new theme much less involved and time consuming. Much of what I think you are trying to achieve using SASS.

See my post here about my proposed Ext resources folder structure. It would be utilized as well for the Touch lib:
    http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthrea...than-structure

Also here about subclass dependencies in super. Having found anything like this yet but really just an FYI not to repeat anything like this in the Touch lib.
    http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthrea...823#post409823

Overall I should be able to pick apart the library and use the pieces that I need and want. If classes have circular references or the resources aren't setup to accommodate such intentions it makes it hard as developers to make applications we want.

Let me know if this is better explanation. Don't want to complain without providing some input on *how* to make it better.
    Eric Berens
    Intranet Systems Manager @ Best Buy
    You should follow me on twitter here.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    TommyMaintz will become famous soon enough

As far as I know there are no circular references between classes.

We will make sure the resources folder is going to be in a structure that is the same as the Ext main library and also have a folder for each individual theme to be able to drop them in easily.

Thanks for the feedback.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar