Vote Rating
    froamer is on a distinguished road

Question Missing Panels after export

Missing Panels after export

Hi, I purchased a Designer license and have spent a little time playing with it. I have designed the attached tabbed form but the panels on the Company tab within the top field set display correctly in the designer and the preview, but not when I export and browse the generated xds_index.html.

So, it is me, the Designer or Ext? My money is on me ;-)

I did get a lot of error messages from the Designer while putting this together, mainly when the design view was updating. Could this be the cause or is what I am doing just bad Ext design?

Any help greatly appreciated!
    Attached Files

Sencha - Desktop Packager Dev Team jarrednicholls's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough

Thanks for reporting this froamer. Someway, somehow, the configuration of "activeItem: 0" was added to your first Fieldset in the Company tab. This is a mystery, I do not know how it got there. I have edited the .xds file and attached a working version for you. I'm going to make a note to look into this oddity, and see if I can find a way to recreate this.
    Attached Files

Vote Rating
    froamer is on a distinguished road

Many thanks jarrednicholls. That's solved the probem. As I said, I did get a lot of error messages while building it but didn't make a note of them. Are errors logged anywhere so you can review them? If not I will make a note next time. I used duplicate, undo / redo and dragged panels around to change the hierarchy - perhaps that will help when you try to reproduce it.

Thread Participants: 1