The following guidelines apply to the use of all Sencha Marks licensed pursuant to the Terms:
- You must use the appropriate legend for the Mark: ® for registered trademarks, TM for unregistered trademarks, and SM for unregistered service marks.
- You shall not use any Sencha Mark to disparage Sencha, its products or services, or in a manner which, in Sencha’s reasonable judgment, may diminish or damage its goodwill in the Mark or imply endorsement by Sencha. You agree to cease all such uses upon written notification by Sencha. You agree not to take any action which might lead a third party to think Sencha’s Mark is owned by you, or which might adversely impact Sencha’s reputation. You shall at all times use the Sencha Marks in a manner consistent with trademark laws.
- You shall notify Sencha immediately of any improper, infringing, confusing or unauthorized use of Sencha’s Marks of which you become aware.
- You shall not alter the appearance of any Sencha Mark or obscure such Mark in any way. Changing the color, font, or proportions of any Sencha Mark is prohibited.
- You may use only the Mark below: