Ext JS Themes
Ext JS comes with a handful of themes that make your rich web app look polished without lifting a finger. With three included themes to choose from, you can be sure your app looks fantastic in all major browsers.
Our new Themes Example in Ext JS 3.2+ makes it easy to test any theme or create your own. Applying your own custom theme is as simple as attaching your own stylesheet last. Structural and visual properties remain completely separated in Ext JS bundled themes, so colors and images can be easily modified to adhere to your project guidelines.
- Download Firefox and Firebug to quickly inspect the DOM and CSS.
- Ruby Gem for colorizing your Ext JS theme using SASS.
- Check out some gorgeous screenshots of Zipwhip's custom theme.
If you prefer, hire our expert Sencha developers to handcraft your theme based on a document specification. Contact us to get started.
How to Start Your Own Custom Theme
- 1 Inspect the DOM using Firefox + Firebug. Find the background-image or structural property you want to change.
- 2 Open yourtheme.css inside resources/css/ to begin editing. Override visual properties and add structural changes.
- 3 Choose "Your Theme" from the select at the top-right of the example page. Refresh to see your changes and repeat!
Find one of our open training events in major cities around the world, or get Sencha to come to you. Find out more about our specialized course in Ext JS on our Training page.