Are you an aspiring Ext JS developer just getting started with the framework? Or are you looking for the right resource to upskill your team? We’ve got exciting news for you!
One of our most popular Ext JS training courses is now available on-demand for free. This means you’ll get access to quality learning materials and learn from Sencha Ext JS experts at your own pace. It’s completely free!
Fast Track to Ext JS: Building Desktop & Mobile Apps with Modern Toolkit
In this course, you’ll learn the fundamentals of the Ext JS development framework, including:
- Application Architecture
- Views; View Controllers; View Models
- Sending and Receiving Data
- Data-aware Components
- And many more
It’s also extremely hands-on with labs for development works that connect to live data feed. So you can learn how to build the application from scratch.
To start learning, you’ll need:
- A computer
- A course folder to hold your work
- Google Chrome
- Sencha Cmd
- Sencha Ext JS
- A source code editor or IDE
If you haven’t already, get your 30-day trial of Sencha Ext JS for free. This course is also designed to help you make the most of your evaluation period.
What’ll you be coding
A music application that shows iTunes music video thumbnails for the top music videos. And users can play the preview video in a popup window.
By completing the course, you’ll be equipped with the essential skills to develop a full-featured application using the Modern toolkit for both the desktop and mobile user interfaces.
Get Started Now
About the instructor
World-class expert in Ext JS and Sencha Test
Expert in technologies and architectures, and other front-end libraries, such as Ionic, Angular, and React. Max’s recent projects include:
- ExtJS app version upgrades (from 3.x and 4.x to 6.x)
- ExtJS app feature enhancements
- Mentored numerous clients on architecture and design
- Wrote all courseware for Sencha, Inc.: ExtJS, ExtReact, and Sencha Test
- Wrote Ionic courseware
- Converted a large ExtJS app to Ionic/Angular
- Given scores of corporate training and mentoring classes on web technologies
- Wrote the Java curriculum used by the State of Wisconsin and UW System
Don’t forget to join the Sencha community to connect with your fellow students or get expert advice from Sencha MVPs.
Leave a Reply