PDA

View Full Version : Help needed for this UI ....

baven
9 Jun 2010, 3:36 PM
Hi

I am new to ExtJs.

We have a requirement where we have to show the UI screen as I mentioned in the jpeg attachment.I have a struts2 (java) action bean which has a list of objects (say object1) and each of this object1 in turn has list of objects (say object2) to display.

The first 'Title1' in the attachment is 'object1' and all the 3 rows starting from val1-1 are object2 types. The second 'Title2' in the attachment is 'object1' and all the 3 rows starting from val2-1 are object2 types.

How do I display this using extJs?

Clicking the 'Accept' button under the first 'Title1' group should post only that group to the server and disable that button if it is successful. (same logic holds true for the second 'Accept' button under 'Title2').

Under 'Title1', Col2 radio buttons are grouped (only one can be selected) and similarly Col3 radio buttons are grouped [col4 goes with col3]. (same logic holds true for radio buttons under 'Title2').

The final selection under 'Title1' can be any one of these (and more):
val1-1 col2 AND val1-2 col3
or
val1-2 col2 AND val1-1 col3
or
val1-3 col2 and 3

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

mitchellsimoens
9 Jun 2010, 5:09 PM
Have you even tried? This seems super simple

baven
9 Jun 2010, 6:00 PM
I tried with vbox and table layout panels and I was able to display the sample data, but not the real app one. I need some advice on efficient way to read and display values from the server, and posting one set of values without a refresh.

baven
10 Jun 2010, 7:25 AM
anyone?