PDA

View Full Version : Help required on Detailed and summary grid

Sreeshbk
18 Jun 2010, 2:38 AM
21014 I have a screen like having a summary and detailed details of a transaction to be shown together. I have attached the screen shot along how the screen should look like. Summary total and averages are dynamically calculated and updated as the detailed table datas are updated.

Can this be done in a single grid or i need to go for 2 grid. and synchronize the grid panel column action? Can any one suggest me a better way to implement this screen using extjs

Condor
18 Jun 2010, 2:52 AM
You could misuse the ColumnHeaderGroup plugin for this and put the entire summary in the header.

You would need some extra css to make it look this way and the total and average rows wouldn't be selectable.

Sreeshbk
18 Jun 2010, 3:54 AM
Thanks for the swift response. Also i need the total and average rows to be editable. Is there examples online where i have one grid details grid and another grid which gives summary for the first grid? Or tell me how this can be done. I have limited knowledge in Extjs having 1 months exp.

Condor
18 Jun 2010, 4:19 AM
Another method would be to use a GroupingView with 2 groups (totals and data) and modify the css so you don't see the [+] icon and group text.

The only thing you can't do here is the rowspan for the Totals and Average cells.