PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED-178] File -> Open recent does sometimes nothing

medusadelft
19 Jun 2010, 12:28 AM
Another bug :(

I opened ExtDesigner, started a new project. Saved the project (File -> save project)
Wanted to open another project to have a quick look, so File -> open recent -> project file.

The title on the header of ExtDesigner changes to the name of the project I wanted to open, but further more nothing happened. The designer area stays empty. Choosing another one from the list, only shows the name in the header of ExtDesigner window. But that's it! Also, the just saved project doesn't show in the 'open recent' list.

Swapping between project when nothing is changed and saved, seems to work. I am afraid to save in between and ruin some of the projects, so I haven't tried that one.

Closed ExtDesigner (I don't trust this running version anymore). Started ExtDesigner again. Chose the project I wanted and it opens. Also the new project is listed in the list when opened.

Idea: more than one project file open at one time!

Maurice.

medusadelft
10 Jul 2010, 7:58 AM
Hi Jarod,

This bug still happens in 1.0.2.2. Are you familiar with this behaviour?
(Win Vista 32 bits EN)

Maurice.

jarrednicholls
12 Jul 2010, 7:23 AM
Hi Maurice,

I am not aware of this behavior as it hasn't occurred for me, but I will reproduce it and find a solution before the next release. Also, the Open Recent list isn't updated until the next start of the Designer...I'll see about remedying that as well.

Thanks,
Jarred

simon.blackwell
14 Sep 2010, 9:24 AM
Still getting this error in build 1.0.2.14