PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED-170] After update 1.0.2 - Lost fieldLabel and anchor

andreasn
7 Jul 2010, 12:35 AM
Hello. After updating to version 1.0.2 all fieldLabel and anchor settings are gone. Preview doesn't show anything.

Does anyone have this problems too?

/:)

jarrednicholls
7 Jul 2010, 5:40 AM
Hi andreasn,

This is after opening an existing project, correct? Can you attach your project .xds file so I can take a look? Thanks.

andreasn
7 Jul 2010, 5:53 AM
Yes. It's only when I open an older projectfile. I couldn't reproduce this error with a new project.

jarrednicholls
7 Jul 2010, 6:56 AM
Thanks so much, I'll check into this.

ldonofrio
7 Jul 2010, 7:33 AM
I've this problem too in my old project.
In addition if i change "paramOrder" for one directore the designer changes it in ALL direct store.

I'm attaching the xds

Any help?

Thanks in advance

jarrednicholls
7 Jul 2010, 7:46 AM
Thanks for attaching your project idonofrio, I'll get this fixed for the next patch release.

ldonofrio
7 Jul 2010, 7:50 AM
Thanks jarred,
Please take a special look in the direct functionallity.
The designer is crazy with things like paramOrder, api (in forms), and loading data from direct api i'm getting "Unable to load bla bla, open in browser: undefined

Thanks for attaching your project idonofrio, I'll get this fixed for the next patch release.

jarrednicholls
7 Jul 2010, 7:54 AM
Ok will do. Regarding Direct, which Router are you using, e.g., PHP, .NET, etc.? The Designer does require the JSON format to be returned in the Direct API. That is, ?format=json should return a JSON version of the Direct API configuration. I'll look at your project file though and gather some info to help figure out the issues...I understand there are weird things happening with api and paramOrder, which are totally bizarro.

ldonofrio
7 Jul 2010, 8:03 AM
Jarred, i'm using php router with the ?format=json stuff, designer get the actions/methods ok but it can't load data, i'll look if i'm doing something wrong it the router/api/config.
Other issue: When selecting the Action.method from combo (directFn), the selection is lost and i've to write it by hand.

All of this, is simple to bypass, but the paramOrder, api, etc is not.

Thanks

Leonardo