PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED-171] Toolbar fbar button align question

mihaip007
8 Jul 2010, 7:44 PM
Hi...!

In a normal toolbar on top I can have some buttons stay on the left-hand side, and in the same toolbar I can have some buttons on the right hand side by dragging a "Fill" component from the toolbox.

I want to do the same for a toolbar docked as "fbar"

The buttons automatically align on the right hand side, but I cannot seem to have a button on the left hand side in the same toolbar. How can I achieve this?

I have a "delete" button for my form and I feel it is too close for comfort next to the save or cancel or reset button hehehe...

Thanks in advance...
Mihai

jarrednicholls
8 Jul 2010, 7:54 PM
Hey Mihai,

It's a bug :-) Normally you could change it using the "buttonAlign", but the default alignment when a Toolbar is in the "fbar" dock position is "right", but the buttonAlign default remains "left" and doesn't allow you to explicitly specify the value as "left". I am going to fix this right now, and it will be ready for the next release.

If you want to work around it for now, you can right-click on the Toolbar and "Promote to Class", and then in your Toolbar's exported class file (.js, not .ui.js) you can set the buttonAlign to 'left' explicitly:

MyToolbar = Ext.extend(MyToolbarUi, {
initComponent: function(){
this.buttonAlign = 'left';
MyToolbar.superclass.initComponent.call(this);
}
});

P.S. This is now fixed for the next release.

mihaip007
8 Jul 2010, 11:38 PM
Hey man!

Thank you so much hehehe! I cannot wait to see the new release! My mouth is drooling with anticipation hehehehe
Dare I ask when? hehehe

Thanks...
Mihai

P.S. You must be tired of telling people not to use the .ui.js hehehehe ;)