PDA

View Full Version : [OPEN] [FIXED-176] Anchor property is lost when loading a 1.0.1.x-project

medusadelft
10 Jul 2010, 9:41 AM
Hi Jarred,

When loading an 1.0.1.x project file, all my field anchor properties are lost... :s At least for the 2 projects I've tested it with. When adding them again, they are saved and kept when loading again.

Maurice.

farrma
12 Jul 2010, 5:46 AM
I can confirm that this problem occurs in version 1.0.2.2. See the attached screenshot for an example: the top field retained its anchor setting, all other fields no longer have them. But when I fix the fields by hand and save, everything stays fixed (which is much better than version 1.0.2.0).

The good news is that field labels work fine. The patch in version 1.0.2.1 nailed that bug.

jarrednicholls
12 Jul 2010, 7:05 AM
Hi farrma,

Would you be able to email me your original project file to jarred [at] sencha.com. I'd like to see if I can correct this before the next release, and having a working sample would be great.

Thanks,
Jarred

jarrednicholls
12 Jul 2010, 11:47 AM
I am unable to reproduce this issue, with a 1.0.1 project file from another person. Please send me your project file(s) that show this behavior as soon as possible so I can be certain it is corrected before the next release later this evening. Thank you!

jarrednicholls
12 Jul 2010, 2:00 PM
I believe I have actually fixed this for version 1.0.2.4.

farrma
12 Jul 2010, 11:57 PM
Hi Jarred, please check your mail. I sent you an xds file and the corresponding ui.js file.

jarrednicholls
13 Jul 2010, 5:26 AM
Thanks farrma, I received your email. I misunderstood the issue. What I thought the issue to be was that an explicitly set anchor property that was placed on an item was not being loaded. Or in other words, the anchor property that was set and stored in the project file was being "lost".

Now I understand the issue perfectly fine...in 1.0.1 a default anchor of 100% was placed on fields when they were created inside of a form/anchor layout. This is not nearly as detrimental of an issue as what I initially thought, above. I will re-instate this behavior...but of course, just adding them by hand is the workaround for now. No big deal I hope. Thanks!

jarrednicholls
13 Jul 2010, 6:11 AM
Okey dokey, the next release will have this behavior again. Thanks! :-)

zolex
22 Jul 2010, 11:46 PM
for me it isn't fixed in 1.0.2.7 it lost all explicitly given anchor props the latest version of the designer when opening an older project.

jarrednicholls
23 Jul 2010, 5:25 AM
Hi zolex,

Please attach your .xds project file, or send it to me at jarred [at] sencha.com. I will take a look for you. Thanks!