PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED-179] Layout border region settings not reopening properly.

Artistan
12 Jul 2010, 9:02 AM
Simple to explain...

Problem:
When saving a panel with border layout with inner panels of region:center and region:east (or south)...
Reopening the project it leaves the correct region:center panel but sets the other panel to region:west.

* Designer 1.0.2.2

jarrednicholls
12 Jul 2010, 9:55 AM
Artistan, thank you for reporting this issue. I will come up with a resolution ASAP for the next release.

Artistan
12 Jul 2010, 11:02 AM
This also keeps setting the width on the "west" region to 100.

jarrednicholls
12 Jul 2010, 11:35 AM
Can you send me your project file? Thanks.

Artistan
12 Jul 2010, 11:55 AM
attached.

jarrednicholls
12 Jul 2010, 12:02 PM
Very much appreciated. I'll get back to you :-)

jarrednicholls
12 Jul 2010, 12:24 PM
I am not seeing the regions change from their project configured values. The center, west, and south panels remain as such when the project is loaded. Likewise, configured width of the west region is remaining 330, not going to 100. I wasn't able to reproduce the issue on my own and thus I asked for your project file. I am also not seeing the issue occur with your project. Odd?

But, during the process I found an issue with ComboBox's that did not have a store configured with them...which was causing some rendering issues particularly in your project (the viewport wasn't showing itself). So that issue was fixed for the next release at least :-)

I'll leave this ticket open through the next release. If you still experience the same issue then we're going to have to take this to the next step...

Artistan
12 Jul 2010, 1:24 PM
Ok, so I just got an update to 1.0.2.3
Render is better (viewport) but still seeing the regions get messed up.
Attaching screenshots

jarrednicholls
12 Jul 2010, 1:59 PM
Got it. This is fixed now. I will deploy a new version shortly.

Artistan
12 Jul 2010, 2:01 PM
Excellent, thank you.