PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED-190] Linked Class Arrows block Component navigation arrows

lorezyra
22 Jul 2010, 4:37 AM
XDS 1.0.2.6 on WinXP has a rather annoying problem of blocking the arrows to expand/collapse nodes in the Component tab.

LinkedClasses-ArrowsBlockNavi.png (http://www.richiebartlett.com/downloads/LinkedClasses-ArrowsBlockNavi.png)

Additionally, the arrows do not follow the nodes that are linked. (When nodes are collapsed/expanded inside the component box.)

My current work-around is to close XDS and reopen the project. This is time consuming and annoying. It's bad enough XDS takes 15~30sec to open and another ~30sec to open my 110KB+ project.

* Would you be able to move the z-index of the arrows below that of the node icons/objects?

lorezyra
22 Jul 2010, 5:08 AM
My current work-around is to close XDS and reopen the project. This is time consuming and annoying. It's bad enough XDS takes 15~30sec to open and another ~30sec to open my 110KB+ project.

Just figured out that I can click on the canvas to get the arrows move/disappear... :\

lorezyra
22 Jul 2010, 5:15 AM
I also noted (as my original post's image indicates) that the arrows will point to the top of the component box rather than the parent node from which the class is linked. If you click the canvas (so you can expand the node), then expand node, the arrows will then correctly point to the linked node.