View Full Version : Can't attach json store to grid panel

10 Aug 2010, 2:57 AM
Hello, I design application on PHP, and for designing user interface I use ext desingner. I should design a many tables, but I have a problem. When I create grid panel and JsonDataStore, add comunications between table columns and data store and next...result is not deduced in the tables. For JsonDataStore source I use file:

After export project, result don't change. I see empty tables. I can't understand where is my error.

10 Aug 2010, 7:02 AM
Are your columns setup with the proper "dataIndex" that matches up to the names of the Store fields?

10 Aug 2010, 11:38 AM
Yes, I did just as on a video.

10 Aug 2010, 12:05 PM
Can you attach your project (.xds) file? I can take a look and quickly see what might be the problem. Thanks!

10 Aug 2010, 7:59 PM
This is my file - 21888

12 Aug 2010, 11:06 AM
Hi Radius,

I checked the project and everything looks fine. Did you right-click on the Store and click "Load Data"? Does it say # records loaded after you do that, and the data still doesn't show? Or are you checking it in the preview/browser? If the latter, you need to make sure the Store has autoLoad set to true, otherwise it will only load the data with an explicit call to the load() function.

15 Aug 2010, 8:26 PM
I did not see "Load Data". Now data seem in table. Thank you very much for help!

16 Aug 2010, 4:26 AM
You bet, no problem!