PDA

View Full Version : Alpha 2 Revision 1 Available

RWaters
7 Aug 2007, 7:54 AM
I've updated the main download thread with the new release.

http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6829

Dominoble
7 Aug 2007, 1:16 PM
FYI,

I installed A2R1 and updated my sample app to use it. I now get the following errors.

When dragging and dropping documents I used to get the debug console. Now I get:
Line 50
Error: 'console' is undefined

When I try to perform a search from the search box or the right-click query box I get:
Line 60
Error:'this.paging' is null or not an object

RWaters
9 Aug 2007, 4:52 AM
the 'console' is not defined issue may be due to changing to the newer version of Ext...

I'm not sure about the search issue, I'm unable to reproduce it. this.paging should be the paging toolbar that it's generating for you.

Can you provide any more details about the configuration or perhaps a full stack trace on the paging error?

RWaters
9 Aug 2007, 6:12 AM
One other thought that poped into my head that may help with the stack traces and such. Tack on a 'debug=true' to the url line. As long as you kept the same header code we provide, this will flip you over to a debug version of extnd-all, will help to narrow down the actual code causing issues.

tarikonen
9 Aug 2007, 7:17 AM
I have created a view with a column that contain a Date/Time field when i make a search the Date/Time field is visualized as Date only...