PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] CheckboxSelectionModel does not appear in Preview

Plasma
3 Sep 2010, 6:16 AM
Hi,

When a grid has a CheckboxSelectionModel configured; the checkbox does not appear in the Preview popup.

There is a checkbox on the UI view though.

Attached is an example.

jarrednicholls
3 Sep 2010, 6:31 AM
Hi Plasma,

This is not a bug. You must assign a ref to the GridPanel via the "autoRef" config option, so that the selection model can be properly added to the column model config.

Thanks,
Jarred

Plasma
3 Sep 2010, 7:01 AM
Thanks, that's done it.

I set 'autoRef' to 'myGrid' in the above example when clicking on 'My Grid' in the Components list and its worked as expected.

jarrednicholls
3 Sep 2010, 7:18 AM
Awesome. This was a recent fix, to generate the proper code. When the GridPanel is a child of another component, the GridPanel is configured as a pure JSON object. This previously made the CheckboxSelectionModel hard to dynamically add to the Grid's column model. In a near future release we will be generating an autoRef for the grid automatically if it doesn't have one explicitly set. As well as the ability to re-order the CheckboxSelectionModel amongst the rest of the columns. At this point, I think most people would choose to have it in the first column position anyways :-)

TheCatWhisperer
29 Oct 2010, 3:14 AM
Hi Jarred. I've also seen this issue, even with an autoRef. I goes away as soon as you do something to update the grid though. (Ie: I added a button to a toolbar attached to the grid).

tinhphong007
4 Dec 2011, 12:17 PM
I don't understand how to display CheckboxSelectionModel, you can show me?:)