PDA

View Full Version : Image Sprites Not getting loaded 404'ed

gokujames
5 Sep 2010, 9:56 PM
Hi i am testing Extjs 3.x with my asp.net test system. For some reason the image sprites does not get loaded and the path is totally wrong,[it should have looked in 'resources/images/default'] but it seems to make request for image from common directory.
have a look below
http://deeptechtons.net/images/error.png

Can i know some reasons this happens and also common trouble shooting steps.
Here is my script block,

<!-- base library -->
<link href="Scripts/ext/resources/css/ext-all.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="Scripts/jquery-ui-1.8.2/themes/cupertino/jquery.ui.all.css" rel="stylesheet"
type="text/css" />
<!-- overrides to base library -->
<!-- ** Javascript ** -->
<!-- ExtJS library: base/adapter -->

<script type="text/javascript" src="Scripts/ext/adapter/ext/ext-base.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="Scripts/jquery-ui-1.8.2/jquery-1.4.2.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="Scripts/ext/adapter/jquery/ext-jquery-adapter.js"></script>

<!-- ExtJS library: all widgets -->

<script type="text/javascript" src="Scripts/ext/ext-all-debug.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="Scripts/jquery-ui-1.8.2/jquery-ui.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">
//Valid path to blank image on server to create inline css image sprites
Ext.BLANK_IMAGE_URL = 'Scripts/ext/resources/images/default/s.gif';

and i have made a simple viewport below the above script.[which contains Panels,property grid]
Note:
i removed some folders because the whole thing took 43Mb of space :(. btw can i know the directories i need to retain if i ever get to deploy extjs to a production system.
my current folders are listed below:
adapter,pkgs,resources,src

gokujames
5 Sep 2010, 10:15 PM
Solved: I had another css file that collided with this Extjs file.
But please do let me know the file and directories to remove when i move my project to a production system, thanks everyone

Condor
5 Sep 2010, 10:36 PM
For production, you need ext-base.js, ext-all.js and the entire resources directory (you could remove stuff you don't use from the resources directory, but why waste time on that).

ps. It's even better for production to build your own .js file using JSBuilder2.

gokujames
5 Sep 2010, 10:49 PM
thank you very much for the quick answer