PDA

View Full Version : missing ) in parenthetical

dyth
7 Sep 2010, 11:45 PM
Hi,

I have face some error (as title), before I mention how I hit that error... the current project (extjs 3.2.1) with spring security... hope someone have face this problem before..

The following is scenario I have done to prevent multiple login

1) Person A try login and after 10 seconds later Person B try login it will successful login however when Person A try perform any action it will hit the MaxSession error (for this cases it working fine)

2) Person A try login, he was try to click on the link and data show in the Grid and on same time Person B try login (without do anything). Person A try select on the Grid and click edit (FormPanel with combobox[data need retrieve by ajax]) so this time Person A action will not successful and hit the MaxSession error (this as expected)

3) Person A try login, he was try to click on the link and data show in the Grid and on same time Person B try login (without do anything). Person A try select on the Grid and click edit (FormPanel) so the Form will show on the screen, until here will not hit any error. However when Person A try click "update" button it will trigger to submit the form to backend from here should hit the MaxSession error [from Firebug it was successful hit but I get the error as title and the ext-all-debug.js the code was error on (line 8283]

Hope someone can help me for error, it should be re-direct to MaxSession page but it not and get the error.

Thank You

Condor
8 Sep 2010, 12:00 AM
The max. session error page should have a different status code (403 instead of 200?). You need to configure this on your server.

dyth
8 Sep 2010, 12:09 AM
Hi Condor,

For the (1) and (2) is working fine but for (3) it unable to show the page but get the error (as the title)

Thanks for the quick reply

Animal
8 Sep 2010, 2:15 AM
See the "Similar Threads" at the bottom of the thread!

Condor
8 Sep 2010, 2:43 AM
The OP knows that this problem comes from returning HTML instead of JSON.

The problem is that the server doesn't mark the HTML page with the error with a HTTP status error code.

Another solution would obviously be to have the max. sessions page contain JSON instead of HTML.

dyth
8 Sep 2010, 4:23 PM
Hi Guys,

thanks for the reply, I have solve the problem the solution as "Condor" mention... thank you again...