PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Please fix the api between quotes =/

jvolt
10 Sep 2010, 6:08 AM
Weel, it was working very well before that last updates....

My form api properties get quotes when I export my projects.

Let me explain as that happen:

Open the project (it says direct loaded...), do something, then export. The result is: ALL api properties getting quotes because its not recognized as objects, but as strings... Something so..

If and just if I clean the api property, save, export and then type all again. That back to work. Save correctly.

Looks like if the designer check the direct objects when I type that in property, but don't when I open the project.

I am very upset about it, I'm typing a lot every day in the morning

j-joey
10 Sep 2010, 1:31 PM
are you using single quotes in your api property?

i encountered same problem in baseParams config of jsonstores when i use single quote. when i change singles to double quotes designer generates correct code.

jvolt
13 Sep 2010, 6:53 AM
I'm not using quotes, the Ext Designer put the quotes automatically.

i.e:
I type:
{
load: Text.getText,
submit: Text.setText
}

When i reopen the Ext Designer and export my project it saves:
'{
load: Text.getText,
submit: Text.setText
}'

It was an old bug and got back some days ago =(

jarrednicholls
13 Sep 2010, 7:26 PM
Since the Ext.Direct API loads in a deferred manner, a bug was introduced into the object config restoration routine which fixed a problem with restoring object configs after Duplicating a component. The bug has been fixed for our next release.

heratech
28 Nov 2010, 7:40 AM
Hello,
This is still happening for me on xds-1.0.2.14 on Ubuntu 10.10 x64. Everything is fine until i save, quit and load the project. Then it puts it into a string (api : '{ blah }' instead of just api: { blah }). I have to go to each form and type a character, let it save the change, then remove the character and it puts it back to being a proper object.
Any date on a fix? As the original poster said its alot of work to go through each form and fix every time you load the project. If its not soon, how can I set api in the .js file that we make changes in?
Thanks

fargs
4 Dec 2010, 9:31 AM
This is happening to me as well. It wasn't too bad when I had only a few forms but I add more it is becoming more annoying. A fix would be appreciated.

Thanks,

jarrednicholls
19 Dec 2010, 9:50 PM
Should be good in 1.0.3.

hschaefer123
24 Jan 2011, 6:08 AM
Hi Jarred,
the bug is still there in 1.0.3.2

An API like

{
create : Text.find,
read : Text.getText,