PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Website for Ski Resort

wprater
10 Sep 2010, 5:16 PM
Hello Fellow Sencha Users!

We are about to launch a mobile website for a local Ski Resort. It's not live yet, but will be early next week. I thought you all would like to take a look at it. It does not look like the Sencha UI, as we've skinned it, but its using all Sencha Framework to build the experience.

http://m.skicrystal.com/

We had deep linking built in so one could use their back button as well as the UI, but there were issues with Android 2.1 and iOS3 does not support the hashchange event so they were removed.

The components being used are:

- Panel
- Button
- SplitButton
- Toolbar

I'd very much like to get your feedback and any suggestions you might have.

It would also be nice to trim down the framework, since there is about 180kb in css, and 280kb in the framework, most of which we're probably not using.

Cheers,
Will

blessan
10 Sep 2010, 11:13 PM
Done very well. You completely took out the sencha look and feel. And done it well. Good work.

sandor
11 Sep 2010, 3:44 AM
Cool stuff Will! Nicely done. The only thing I am missing is th iPad version ;-)

Cheers,

Sand or

sanbeiji
13 Sep 2010, 11:53 AM
Looks fabulous - well done. I would love to get an archive of this to pick apart for educational purposes.

wprater
16 Sep 2010, 9:02 PM
Thanks guys! I'd like to create a better build and try to minimize some of the components like I'd mentioned.

Also, would like to nail a few more bugs, but will post back when it's live. If there is enough interest, I could submit the code for your educational purposes. :)

-Will

xnakxx
16 Sep 2010, 9:43 PM
very well done.

Dig4Fire
19 Sep 2010, 7:19 AM
Looks good! Thanks for sharing it!

Scorpie
20 Sep 2010, 11:46 PM
Very nicely done. Looking forward to see your code ;)

aconran
23 Sep 2010, 5:34 PM
Good work, cool theme :)

cwhitmore
12 Nov 2010, 7:10 PM
This is amazing work Will. I would very much like to see your code if you're still willing to share. Great stuff!

Dig4Fire
12 Nov 2010, 11:43 PM
This is amazing work Will. I would very much like to see your code if you're still willing to share. Great stuff!

http://jsbeautifier.org/