PDA

View Full Version : Nested TabPanel's, unexpected behavior

mikeyroy
6 Oct 2010, 3:33 PM
I am trying to get TabPanel's nested 3 layers deep, 2 worked just fine, and with 3 it seems to be tripping over itself, so question to the Sencha Team, should this work?

Here's a screencast of this in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-a3Hm9pPR8

The main tabpanel is docked on bottom, another placed in a regular panel has the tabbar docked on top, and contains 3 tabs, the first of which is a tabpanel with 7 tabs, the other 2 of the 2nd tabpanel are regular panel's.

If this should work, I will dig in to see if I can get it straightened out. It seems like some events are being improperly assigned and events are misfiring.

evant
6 Oct 2010, 3:41 PM
Post some code.

mikeyroy
7 Oct 2010, 12:28 PM
Post some code.

Evan, I post code when it's relevant, I wasn't asking for help, I was asking if that scenario should work. Sencha was having issues because I had a few id's set, removing them and retooling the code that was referencing the id's fixed it. I then went and removed a few other id's that were set in other areas in case that would break Sencha in further releases.

evant
7 Oct 2010, 2:02 PM
Yes it should work, which is why I suggested you post some code. I found the description a tad confusing.