PDA

View Full Version : load entire carousel, not on demand

kortovos
11 Oct 2010, 10:58 PM
I am using a store to generate 18 cards in a carousel. But that the first card contains an image of a car. The idea is that when the user clicks on an area/component of the card, the carousel switches to the card of that area/component. But so far I have encountered blank pages very frequently. Since the carousel is loading on demand, I believe that the problem is that the carousel switches to a card that is not (completely) loaded. The second and third card are completely loaded, but the rest of the cards aren't. Also, since I made a looping carousel (with empty cards at both ends and listerens with setCard methods), it is possible for the user to switch immediatly to the last card, which isn't completely loaded.

So my question is, how do you completely load the entire carousel, or is there a way to fix the problem of the empty card when switching to a card that has no yet been completely loaded?

kortovos
11 Oct 2010, 11:18 PM
Nevermind, I have already found a solution (more than a week I have had this problem, and half an hour after my post I find a solution)

Just add a before activate listener and carousel.doComponentLayout();