PDA

View Full Version : deferred rendering problem with buttons and numberfields.

PatrickS
18 Oct 2010, 2:39 AM
I posted this in the help forum, but at this moment I think it is a bug?

Hi,

I have a tabpanel. In the second tab I have a complex layout with input numberfields and some buttons. I discovered that the numberfields are not correctly filled with the data from the datastore. I tried to add the deferredRender: false, defaults: { forceLayout: true }, to the tabpanel. After that the numberfields are correctly populated but the buttons of all panels beside the first one are not rendered anymore. If I remove the deferredRender and the defaults, the buttons are correctly displayed, but a part of the numberfields are not correctly populated. Does anyone know a solution for this problem?

--edit:
I did some more tests. If I have it declared like this, the problem appears on a part of the fields:
{ width: 150, items: [{ width: 125, name: 'PrijstoeslagStapeldoos', xtype: 'numberfield', emptyText: 0}] },
If I declare it like a textfield, it does not appear and I don't need a deferred rendering.
{ width: 150, items: [{ width: 125, name: 'PrijstoeslagStapeldoos', xtype: 'textfield', emptyText: 0}] },

Patrick