PDA

View Full Version : Grid cell gets focus after clicking twice instead of once...

elbino
21 Oct 2010, 2:36 AM
Hallo there,

I found some strange behaviour in my Ext JS grid: When clicking on a cell (grid has cell selection model) it gets focus. When clicking on another cell it get's focus, too. But when changing data in the first cell and then clicking on another cell the other cell does not get focus, but the cell with changed data loses its focus. After clicking twice on the other cell it gets focus now, too. Is it possible somehow to let a cell with changed data lose its focus while giving focus to another cell when clicking on it at the same time? Uh, hope this understandable.

Greetings & thanks,
Thomas

elbino
22 Oct 2010, 12:14 AM
Hm, no idea? I did not get to a solution of this problem right now. Unfortunately I did not find any examples. :-(
Some of the cells (at the moment only drop down boxes) have own listeners. Think, I have to use a focus listener, right?

Condor
22 Oct 2010, 1:57 AM
Yes, this is a know bug (here (http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?62466-DEFER-82-2.x-3.x-GridView.refreshRow-implementation-is-seriously-broken)), but the solution would mean a rather big rewrite of GridView, which the developers are hesitant to do.