PDA

View Full Version : [OPEN-1351] CalendarPanel multi-day event selection rendering

stevenwilford
21 Oct 2010, 3:08 AM
I couldn't think of a better title for this bug but I'll do my best to explain it...

Ext version tested:

Ext 3.3.0

Adapter used:

ext

css used:

default ext-all.css
default calendar.css

Browser versions tested against:

Safari 5.0.2
FF 3.6.10

Operating System:

Windows 7

Description:

The blue highlight that appears when dragging on the Calendar Month View spans more days than it should. But this only appears to happen on the September 26 - November 6, 2010 month view (week 39 - 44)

See this URL : http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/dev/examples/calendar/index.html

Steps to reproduce the problem:

Navigate the month view to September 26 - November 6, 2010 (which is the default view at time of writing on my machine)
Drag to create a multi-day event from any day before Nov 1, then drag over Nov 1

Alternative step to reproduce the problem:

Navigate the month view to September 26 - November 6, 2010 (which is the default view at time of writing on my machine)
Drag from any of the following Nov 1, Nov 2, Nov 3, Nov 4 or Nov 5 to Oct 31

The result that was expected:

The start / end days that were selected and any in between are highlighted

The result that occurs instead:

The start / end days that were selected and any in between are highlighted AND the day after the end day is also highlighted

Reiteration: this only appears to happen on the September 26 - November 6, 2010 month view (week 39 - 44), I've also tried it on January 31 - March 6, 2010 (which also has the first day of the next month in the Monday column) and the behaviour is as expected.